Shale Related Topics (9,139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pre-application notice

received a letter stating a pre-application for two alternate horizontal cross unit laterral wells in section HA RA SU62 in bienville paris…

Started by dot holloway

1 Dec 7
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

How to find reported well costs

An early Louisiana Haynesville well... how, exactly, does one find the total drilling and completion costs of a well? I guess this is repor…

Started by Hale Yayuh

5 Dec 6

Have You Had Royalty Payments Suspended In The Last 18 Months?

I am interested in hearing from members that have had their royalty payments suspended.  I am particularly interested in knowing the compan…

Started by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

24 Dec 6
Reply by Steve P

A Big "Thank You"

I'd like to give a big "Thank You" and a tip of the hat to Paul V., Andrew H., and Skip for their help and expertise concerning my multi-le…

Started by Hayes McDole

2 Dec 5
Reply by LN

Hey Guys = Been contacted by Land Men about leasing

We have been contacted by two different land men. One is working the West side of Zachary - T5S R1W. The other is working the East side - T…

Started by Joe Aldridge

12 Dec 5
Reply by Snoopy

Rig Count: Haynesville +3

Baker Hughes Rig Count: U.S. +6 to 929 rigs U.S. Rig Count is up 6 rigs from last week to 929, with oil rigs up 2 to 749, gas rigs up 4 to…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

4 Dec 5
Reply by JHH

Production Report Question

Question - How long can an Operator produce a well without supplying the State Of Louisiana with pertinent production information?

Started by john goodday

0 Dec 4

Lease base to unit base

Can someone please tell me the difference in a lease based permit and a unit based permit?

Started by spl

1 Nov 29

We ate too fast...

We ate fast...maybe too fast this year :)

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

5 Nov 28
Reply by jffree1

One of the Hidden Costs of Coal

Duke Energy: Coal ash costs like tire disposal By Associated Press Updated: November 27, 2017, 5:09 pm RALEIGH, N.C. (AP/WNCN) — The countr…

Started by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

0 Nov 28

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service