Shale Related Topics (10,748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural gas in Stimulus Bill

Natural Gas In 2009 Stimulus Bill March 10th, 2009 Goto comments Leave a comment AfterMarketCNG Convert 50 police cars to run on U.S. natu…

Started by william buckner

15 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by sesport

Check list for Lease forms

Can someone provide, or tell me how to find, a good concise check list of clauses to ask for in a lease? I am trying to help an elderly per…

Started by Coyote Ugly

0 Mar 29, 2009

It was a year ago today!

March 24, 2008, the world learned of the Haynesville Shale, courtesy of Chesapeake's press release of this day. Has it changed your life (y…

Started by M. Mcwilliams

19 Mar 28, 2009

Tax Penalty on Lease Bonus

Just got out taxes back from CPA, I was surprised to find out that we had to pay a small penalty for not paying quarterly taxes on our leas…

Started by smith1

31 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by VSC DeSoto South

Second Opinion of your Taxes

OK, I thought long and hard before posting this because you guys all know that I make a point of NOT pushing anyone who doesn't already use…

Started by Kathy Morgan

2 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Kathy Morgan

Harrison County, Tx

I have land in Harrison and having a hard time getting it's location. Its in the Robert Asher survey, Thomas Grey survey and Vardiman surve…

Started by Erica W

10 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Mike C. Miller

Shale taxes

Paying Shale Taxes Friday, Mar 27, 2009 @03:53pm CST If you received Haynesville Shale money this year there are a few things you need to…

Started by william buckner

4 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Kathy Morgan

N. LA. Haynesville Activity Slows to a Crawl

Per a review of Sonris, N. LA. Haynesville well activity is virtually nonexistant. Over the past 2 weeks no new wells were spud, only 1 wel…

Started by Bill Fowler

40 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Community Property and Mineral Rights

A question for the legal minds on the site: Under Louisiana's community property laws, if a husband and wife owned a tract of land with min…

Started by herefordsnshale

18 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by herefordsnshale

Oil Production Companies

I currently work on an Offshore Production Platform as an A-Operator. My family and I moved to the Stonewall/Shreveport, Louisiana area app…

Started by JAY JAY

10 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Les Bamburg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service