Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Energtek pushing for NG cars

Energtek Eyes Expanding Role for Natural Gas in US Transportation Sector NEW YORK, March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Energtek Inc., a world leader i…

Started by william buckner

16 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by william buckner

Shreveport Times FRONT PAGE article on 3/17/2009: "Haynesville Shale Wells Producing HUGE NUMBERS:

For all you shalers that don't have access to the Shreveport (Louisiana) Times (or perhaps missed it), I found the following points of inte…

Started by lanadan Ds3

5 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

Royalty Calculation Formula

What is the formula for calculating monthly royalty amount per acre when well is finished and monthly production is known? Thanks for your…

Started by Tommy Munds

7 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

SE DeSoto Parish/Shell Encana news anyone?

Anyone hear any news, gossip, rumor, intel on when there will be actually drilling Shell/Encana in SE DeSoto Parish? S31 T11 R12 specifical…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Crunchy

Change is here and it an't Obama it's a 80 year old Texan

Hey Army! We've had some big news in the past few weeks and I wanted to share some of the biggest news with you today. American Electric…

61 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by sesport

ANR Haynesville Lateral Project

ANR is proposing to build a new 175-mile 42" gas pipeline from Carthage to the Delhi area. Planned capacity is 1.8 Bcfd and the project is…

Started by Les Bamburg

16 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Buddy

In shift, Obama may support taxing health-care benefits

BENEFITS SAVINGS Under current law, employer contributions to the cost of health insurance are not counted as taxable income for employees.…

Started by Pipeliner

42 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by w.r. frank

Toyota launches CNG in India

Toyota Launches First Ever CNG MPV in India Market Developments Source: NGV Global Friday, 27 February 2009 00:00 India, New Delhi * En…

0 Mar 17, 2009

Regency has raised the funds for the Haynesville pipeline

Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 4:51pm CDT Regency Energy closes on joint ventureDallas Business Journal Natural gas pipeline company Regency Ene…

2 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by william buckner

If you have not looked at the SONRIS map lately

you might want to. I like to fell out! www.dnr.state.la.us/gis/haynesville/viewer.htm">http://sonris-www.dnr.state.la.us/gis/haynesville/viewer.htm You might have to cut and paste it in…

2 Mar 17, 2009

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service