Bradley McWilliams's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"The impression I get as well is that SWN has decided to pursue what they consider to…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Mar 11, 2018 to Ankor E&P Permits Lower Smackover well, Ora Field, Union Parish

40 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I thought the regular Smack was much shallower, 2-3000 range.  But I don't know that…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Mar 9, 2018 to Ankor E&P Permits Lower Smackover well, Ora Field, Union Parish

40 Apr 23, 2018

"To add to this permit, I see a company from Midland called Mammoth has permitted a S…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Mar 9, 2018 to Ankor E&P Permits Lower Smackover well, Ora Field, Union Parish

40 Apr 23, 2018

"I wondered if the LSBD would be thrown in with the F'ville sale.  Maybe "If you call…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Mar 7, 2018 to Ankor E&P Permits Lower Smackover well, Ora Field, Union Parish

40 Apr 23, 2018

"Looking at their web site reveals they bought Cabot's LSBD assets in 2012.  Not a la…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Mar 7, 2018 to Ankor E&P Permits Lower Smackover well, Ora Field, Union Parish

40 Apr 23, 2018

"Intersesting. Thanks for the update."

Bradley McWilliams replied Sep 9, 2016 to ERGON PERMITS L SMK WELL, MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

7 Sep 23, 2016

"well, maybe it is Ergon Refining. According to their web site, there is Ergon Explor…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jul 15, 2016 to ERGON EXPL APPLIES TO FORM 2 L SMK UNITS IN THE MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

6 Jul 15, 2016

"First off, full disclosure; I read ergon, but for some reason was thinking EOG. I gu…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jul 15, 2016 to ERGON EXPL APPLIES TO FORM 2 L SMK UNITS IN THE MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

6 Jul 15, 2016

"Pretty interesting, somewhat surprising. I kind of got the impression the LSBD was p…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jul 14, 2016 to ERGON EXPL APPLIES TO FORM 2 L SMK UNITS IN THE MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

6 Jul 15, 2016

"Well, at least they didn't say "I don't want to talk about it...""

Bradley McWilliams replied Jul 28, 2015 to SWN UPDATED BROWN DENSE WEB PAGE

22 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Steve J Roberson

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service