M B Gilster's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m Kathy’s amigo mentioned above but after receiving my first Rockcliff rev. chk. (…"

M B Gilster replied Feb 11 to Rockcliff Royalty Payment

3 Feb 11
Reply by JHH

"Very sim. to JHH here, I own Tx (Gregg & Rusk cty) minerals formerly? w/ Samson…"

M B Gilster replied Feb 9 to Tellurian Operating, Inc

6 Feb 11
Reply by MJC

"Thx as always Skip, will followup Tu. w/ CHK as the $5K AFE I received for this was…"

M B Gilster replied Jan 29 to Any Surprise CHK is Starting to Re-Work Older HA Wells?

10 Jan 29
Reply by M B Gilster

"Understood Skip, sorry for not providing it & the serial # is: 242278 > HA RA…"

M B Gilster replied Jan 29 to Any Surprise CHK is Starting to Re-Work Older HA Wells?

10 Jan 29
Reply by M B Gilster

"Sorry for the necro here but per SONRIS there hasn’t been an uptick of production w/…"

10 Jan 29
Reply by M B Gilster

"As a leased RO that had 4 new CUL’s come on line last month w/ Exco & a DO recei…"

M B Gilster replied Jan 16 to Exco Files For Chapter 11 Reorganization

17 Feb 6
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"I don’t subscribe to NGIntel but was able to read the article shortly after David po…"

M B Gilster replied Jan 11 to Wowzers! Record 359 Bcf EIA Natural Gas Storage Pull Delivers on Lofty Expectations

9 Feb 6
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"A quick followup Skip as I’ve also had other RI changed in the last 24 months due to…"

M B Gilster replied Dec 3, 2017 to Have You Had Royalty Payments Suspended In The Last 18 Months?

24 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Steve P

"Again sorry for the delayed feedback Skip & due to another early day tomorrow, l…"

M B Gilster replied Nov 29, 2017 to Have You Had Royalty Payments Suspended In The Last 18 Months?

24 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Steve P

"Sorry for the delay/lack of followup Skip, no excuses & will do my best to post…"

M B Gilster replied Nov 29, 2017 to Have You Had Royalty Payments Suspended In The Last 18 Months?

24 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Steve P

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service