Mister Sunday's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"NYMEX Futures prices for NG look real good compared to the last several years. Mayb…"

Mister Sunday replied Jun 23, 2022 to Multiple Purchase Offers =Not Sure What To Do

10 Jun 23, 2022
Reply by Rock Man

"I tell you what I generally do with offers.  I open them, take a look, put them back…"

Mister Sunday replied Jun 22, 2022 to Multiple Purchase Offers =Not Sure What To Do

10 Jun 23, 2022
Reply by Rock Man

"I came up with 1,668 mcf with that other formula"

Mister Sunday replied Jun 7, 2022 to Louisiana probes source of methane cloud spotted near pipelines

9 Jun 7, 2022
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"total gas in SCF = (lbs natural gas)*(379.3 SCF/lb-mole)÷(MW of gas in lbs/lb-mole)"

Mister Sunday replied Jun 7, 2022 to Louisiana probes source of methane cloud spotted near pipelines

9 Jun 7, 2022

"Getting a grip on fugitive emissions is definitely a good thing all the way around. …"

9 Jun 7, 2022

"Oh I'm sure its a stupid high number.  My CP bill is usually only about $32 a month,…"

Mister Sunday replied May 31, 2022 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

166 Mar 1
Reply by Mister Sunday

"I usually get my royalty check and my Centerpoint bill on the same day. It's little…"

Mister Sunday replied May 31, 2022 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

166 Mar 1
Reply by Mister Sunday

"WOW!"

166 Mar 1
Reply by Mister Sunday

"I think most of the (lowball) offers are from folks hoping to get it cheap because t…"

Mister Sunday replied May 18, 2022 to My NARO Convention presentation topics

21 May 18, 2022

"That's just like Rock Man and I were discussing offers for Mineral Acres/ Mineral in…"

Mister Sunday replied May 18, 2022 to My NARO Convention presentation topics

21 May 18, 2022

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service