cocodrie man's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I think writers must be akin to gas wells, they have to produce in order to pay/get…"

cocodrie man replied Jul 18, 2015 to LNG Exports: Will it make a big difference with gas prices?

24 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The final paragraph of this article compromises that wee bit of good news (for royal…"

cocodrie man replied Jul 15, 2015 to NATURAL GAS SURPASSES COAL AS BIGGEST US ELECTRICITY SOURCE

3 Jul 15, 2015

"Skip, Thank you for posting this. I am pleased to read there is someone out there wi…"

cocodrie man replied Jun 29, 2015 to MARCELLUS REGION WILL SET PRICE OF NATURAL GAS FOR GULF COAST LNG EXPORTS

15 Jul 12, 2015

"I appreciate the level of debate and conversation more often than not exhibited in t…"

cocodrie man replied Jun 20, 2015 to INTERESTING AND UNLIKELY PROPONENTS OF RENEWABLES AND A PRICE ON CARBON

92 Sep 25, 2015

"An article this morning notes that the first shipments from Sabine Pass will most li…"

cocodrie man replied Jun 1, 2015 to NYMEX - NATURAL GAS CONTRACT SETTLEMENT PRICE - MAY, JUNE

10 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mike R

"I think a "practical debate how how the state solves its revenue problem. . ." in wh…"

cocodrie man replied Mar 16, 2015 to LA HORIZONTAL WELL INCENTIVE PROGRAM: HAS IT OUTLIVED ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE?

21 Mar 16, 2015

"I read that drilling permits in Texas are down 50% for November. It is suggested tha…"

cocodrie man replied Dec 2, 2014 to OIL SLUMPS TO FOUR-YEAR LOW AS OPEC SHUNS OUTPUT CUT

49 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by DellP

"Joe, I do not see an import tariff in this global economy, especially with an Asian…"

cocodrie man replied Dec 1, 2014 to OIL SLUMPS TO FOUR-YEAR LOW AS OPEC SHUNS OUTPUT CUT

49 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by DellP

"Whether humble or haughty, your opinion is of interest. Might there be for dry gas a…"

cocodrie man replied Nov 30, 2014 to OIL SLUMPS TO FOUR-YEAR LOW AS OPEC SHUNS OUTPUT CUT

49 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by DellP

"I am not much given to conspiracy theories and I do not know if the theory that the…"

cocodrie man replied Nov 17, 2014 to WHY OIL IS MORE LIKELY TO TEST $50 THAN $100 AGAIN NEXT YEAR

21 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by William C. Morrison

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service