Kathy M. Stephens's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Rick, I hear you.  As I mentioned in my earlier post on this topic, in some instance…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied 22 hours ago to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

27 19 hours ago
Reply by Port city landman

"You are right Skip.  One friend of ours who owns several large tracts of timber land…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied on Wednesday to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

27 19 hours ago

"Thank you for your reply Skip.  The tract of land we are dealing with now is a tract…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied on Wednesday to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

27 19 hours ago

"Keith, I think so many of the small interest mineral owners are to the point that ou…"

27 19 hours ago

"Hi Jack, I will send you a message.  I was told one of the operators names, looking…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Sep 11 to National Association of Royalty Owners

6 Sep 12
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thank you for the report Jack.   We were told Sabine has its Harrison and Panola Cou…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Sep 11 to National Association of Royalty Owners

6 Sep 12

"Hi Jack, I saw this also.  Maybe I do not know how to read the Texas RRC website but…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Aug 27 to Harrison County Texas

4 Aug 28
Reply by jffree1

"You are right Jay.  We are just mineral owners but there are always two sides to eve…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Aug 23 to BHP Billiton Shale Sale

6 Aug 29
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Henry, we know what you mean.  A few companies in East Texas like Covey Park, Petroq…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Aug 23 to BHP Billiton Shale Sale

6 Aug 29
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"It does not sound good, does it Skip.  Exco has a few wells in Harrison County, but…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Aug 18 to Exco Sale Falls Through;Liquidity In Question

4 Aug 18

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service