Kathy M. Stephens's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi M. B., We had included our question about NG not being included in our check with…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied on Friday to Rockcliff Royalty Payment

6 on Friday
Reply by Kathy M. Stephens

"I wanted to check and see if anyone else got a response from Rockcliff about not pay…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied on Friday to Rockcliff Royalty Payment

6 on Friday

"gloryc, Everyone that I know that has an interest in the wells in Harrison, Panola,…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Feb 17 to samson

1 Feb 17

"Hi Jack, All of our families checks were for oil only also.  I spoke to another frie…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Feb 11 to Rockcliff Royalty Payment

6 on Friday

"Hi Bob, yes my email got hacked and it was a huge problem that I will not bother you…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Jan 31 to Thunderbird Resources LP, Harrison County, Tx

9 Feb 2
Reply by bob blakey

"Bob we have a small interest in a Thunderbird well, but our last check was in April…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Jan 31 to Thunderbird Resources LP, Harrison County, Tx

9 Feb 2
Reply by bob blakey

"This is not good.  You just have to watch the movie "Deepwater Horizon" to get a gli…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Nov 17, 2017 to HOW SOON WE FORGET; THIS IS A SHAME

20 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Of course, I do not know what the legal aspect is, but I do know that once a year, u…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Oct 2, 2017 to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

44 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Bill R

"Rick, I hear you.  As I mentioned in my earlier post on this topic, in some instance…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Sep 25, 2017 to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

44 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Bill R

"You are right Skip.  One friend of ours who owns several large tracts of timber land…"

Kathy M. Stephens replied Sep 20, 2017 to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

44 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Bill R

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service