Bradley McWilliams's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Skip, have you, (or anyone for that matter), got an idea of the volume in MCF of gas…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Feb 24, 2016 to PERIODIC UPDATES: U.S. LNG EXPORT AND GLOBAL LNG MARKET - SEMPRA CAMERON LNG UPDATE

47 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Steve P

"I was in no way trying to belittle anyone or their career choice.  I was merely comm…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jan 2, 2016 to SPENDING BIG BUCKS ON OIL/GAS PROJECTS DOESN'T GUARANTEE SUCCESS

9 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"From the perspective of mineral owners mistaking investment for success, then I comp…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jan 2, 2016 to SPENDING BIG BUCKS ON OIL/GAS PROJECTS DOESN'T GUARANTEE SUCCESS

9 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"I sure don't have a professional sounding answer, but I do know that $2.35 looks a l…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jan 1, 2016 to Jump in NG prices

4 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Bradley McWilliams

"Don't know anything about the guy.  You reckon it was a case of arrogance leading to…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jan 1, 2016 to SPENDING BIG BUCKS ON OIL/GAS PROJECTS DOESN'T GUARANTEE SUCCESS

9 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"That's a good observation.  And your right, you would have to have a separate line f…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 30, 2015 to Re-use water

4 Nov 30, 2015

"The Moorefield is a good thing, for sure.  The Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission permi…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 29, 2015 to "HAYNESVILLE SHALE NEEDS $6.50 GAS TO BREAK EVEN": ART BERMAN

24 Nov 29, 2015

"I thought that might come into play.  "Cheap disposal" in not a spoken term here in…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 29, 2015 to Re-use water

4 Nov 30, 2015

"I think it's insane as well.  But I do have bills to pay, so I hope some of the insa…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 29, 2015 to "HAYNESVILLE SHALE NEEDS $6.50 GAS TO BREAK EVEN": ART BERMAN

24 Nov 29, 2015

"I've always been kind of skeptical of the "sayers of 'nay'" that have been around ni…"

24 Nov 29, 2015

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service