Bradley McWilliams's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"That's an interesting look on things, Skip.  Although the prices I'm sure have depre…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 16, 2015 to Good Bye Encana: Encana Completes Sale of Its Haynesville Natural Gas Assets

23 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by mickey montana

"maybe it's all phsycoll, er. phsicellog, er, maybe it's all in my head, but I'm glad…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 16, 2015 to PERIODIC UPDATES: U.S. LNG EXPORT AND GLOBAL LNG MARKET - SEMPRA CAMERON LNG UPDATE

47 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Steve P

"I'm pretty sure they have both been mentioned in the past in quarterly reports and s…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Sep 27, 2015 to 3 Game-Changing Innovations That Are Keeping Shale Alive

5 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Bradley McWilliams

"It may be using the term loosely, but along with the traditional Fayetteville, there…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Sep 26, 2015 to 3 Game-Changing Innovations That Are Keeping Shale Alive

5 Sep 27, 2015

"Add to the multi-well pads the prospect of stacked zones. Same reasoning, only doubl…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Sep 26, 2015 to 3 Game-Changing Innovations That Are Keeping Shale Alive

5 Sep 27, 2015

"Some what on the same line of thinking, but were in the middle of a records setting…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Feb 23, 2015 to STUNNING CRUDE SUPPLY DATA

11 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Martin

"A very basic explanation is that some sort of "repairs" are needed. Maybe something…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Aug 28, 2014 to What does it mean when a Haynesville well needs a workover?

1 Aug 28, 2014

"Hey, if it's good enough for me, it's good enough for the Chrysler..."

Bradley McWilliams replied May 25, 2014 to Pennzoil Natural Gas Oil in a bottle

14 May 25, 2014

"Probably taste like chicken..."

Bradley McWilliams replied Feb 3, 2013 to Germans who drink frack fluid may get the runs

23 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by jlgm

"That's it!  OK, I guess I better put the chemist career on hold for now..."

Bradley McWilliams replied Jan 31, 2013 to Germans who drink frack fluid may get the runs

23 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by jlgm

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service