Port city landman's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Exploration Land Services is a pretty large broker in Lafayette. This is probably ju…"

Port city landman replied Nov 19, 2019 to Petroleum Partners LLC, are they still in business?

2 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Port city landman

"There's no way to estimate without more information, and whether it would cost a sma…"

Port city landman replied Oct 25, 2017 to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

44 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Bill R

"Your first problem has an easy fix, hire an experienced landman to do the research f…"

Port city landman replied Sep 25, 2017 to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

44 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Bill R

"You do not specify "ten years" in a mineral reservation. You simply reserve the mine…"

Port city landman replied Apr 7, 2016 to Bossier Parish Drilling

8 Apr 7, 2016

"That is incorrect. When you sold and reserved your rights that starts the clock. The…"

Port city landman replied Apr 7, 2016 to Bossier Parish Drilling

8 Apr 7, 2016

"You need an estate attorney. All attorneys occasionally go before a judge, there is…"

Port city landman replied Jan 9, 2014 to How to Overturn a Judgment of Possession

8 Jan 9, 2014

"How does one file a jop without a succession? The judgment is what is filed after it…"

Port city landman replied Jan 9, 2014 to How to Overturn a Judgment of Possession

8 Jan 9, 2014

"I agree class actions are not generally good for the plaintiffs however in some case…"

Port city landman replied Aug 9, 2012 to Mineral Owner: " My blood is boiling!"

84 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by LN

"Class Actions against large companies are almost always started by plaintiffs attorn…"

Port city landman replied Aug 9, 2012 to Mineral Owner: " My blood is boiling!"

84 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by LN

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service