Joe Aldridge's Discussions (1,534)

Discussions Replied To (625) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Keith, Thanks for getting the Site back up. My problem is nothing is happening…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jul 6 to GoHaynesvilleShale Announcement: It's Back up

11 Jul 7
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"I have contented for sometime  that the price paid should be at the point of sale ba…"

Joe Aldridge replied Sep 23, 2016 to Henry Hub gas prices

10 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Jon Williamson

"Skip and Jay, It may have been a fishing guide. BP went out of their way to make tho…"

Joe Aldridge replied Sep 19, 2016 to Deepwater Horizon: It actually looks good...

10 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Lerret

"I agree with TD. The company is going to want to make sure whoever they pay royaltie…"

Joe Aldridge replied Sep 17, 2016 to Transfer Documents

6 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by LN

"My understanding is if its being filled from a creek or bayou then the Feds claim th…"

Joe Aldridge replied Sep 2, 2016 to Frac Pond Being Filled By Natural Creek On Someone Else Property. Who Gets Paid For Water Used

7 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Well, all of this is good and fine. The problem is this will only last 10 years or s…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jul 4, 2016 to NATION'S ELECTRICITY NOW 40% CHEAPER AS COAL FIRED PLANTS CLOSE

20 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Franks, Is he saying that the fires in Canada and the revolutions in Nigeria and Ven…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 30, 2016 to Natural Gas - The Perfect Storm Is Coming

21 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Franks

"Hope you are right Skip. The lack of equity participation has concerned me. I have b…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 29, 2016 to Natural Gas - The Perfect Storm Is Coming

21 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Franks

"Again, How many times do I need to say it. There in no way that the US is going to l…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 23, 2016 to Our View: Limiting oil imports would help to protect American producers (Lubbock Avalanche-Journal)

3 May 24, 2016
Reply by Franks

"I see you are a name caller. So sad that you can't discuss something without becomin…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 5, 2016 to Midstates Petroleum and Ultra Petroleum declare Bankruptcy

10 May 5, 2016
Reply by Joe Aldridge

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service