Joe Aldridge's Discussions (1,629)

Discussions Replied To (670) Replies Latest Activity

"What everybody seems to be over looking is the possibility of turning NG directly in…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 15, 2011 to Exxon Struggles to Find New Oil .

27 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by P.G.

"Cocodrie Man, I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I saw where you posted b…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 13, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"When you say excellent well - What was there initial production rate and has it held…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 13, 2011 to Tuscaloosa Marine Shale

84 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Thanks, Kirk I knew you and Jerry were involved in the Deshotels well. You confirmed…"

84 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Kirk,  I'm sure you are aware of the Deshotels well. Does this mean that we now have…"

84 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Susie, I have not had that problem. The social network area of the site is down thou…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 6, 2011 to Problems with posting on this site since Thursday

49 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by smith1

"No, there is no potential for ANY gas to play a part in the Keystone Project. It is…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 5, 2011 to Is There Any Potential for the Use of HS Gas in the Keystone XL Project?

3 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by jlgm

"Abington, Great info. That little operator out of OK may be CHK. They are supposedly…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 5, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Hi Shadow, Good questions. First, most operators like to stay annoamous as long as p…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 5, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Abington, Let me see if I can clarify somethings. First, you have to look at the str…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 3, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service