Joe Aldridge's Discussions (1,629)

Discussions Replied To (670) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand and I hope you are not offended by what I said. I have talked and tried…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 3, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"WH, I'm simply here to get as much info as I can about the chalk and/or shale. Who's…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 3, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"WH, I don't understand why you think this should be separate other than you might wo…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 2, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Thanks for the info Shep. The $125.00 per acre is what I had heard not $25.00 per ac…"

Joe Aldridge replied Feb 1, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Its hard to get past a headline that is so short that its not correct and then see c…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 28, 2011 to Exxon: NG to replace coal.

11 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by sesport

"First, Exxon is not saying that NG will replace coal. They are saying that NG will m…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 28, 2011 to Exxon: NG to replace coal.

11 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by sesport

"It seems that BP's US drilling strategy has changed GREATLY since the blowout in the…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 28, 2011 to BP America Production- do they plan to drill?

1 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"No they were not."

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 24, 2011 to PETROHAWK UNIT APPLICATION TO DISSOLVE AND REFORM HA DRILLING UNITS TO ADDRESS FAULT

36 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"That was not allowed to happen when the Port Hudson and Irene Fields came together.…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 24, 2011 to PETROHAWK UNIT APPLICATION TO DISSOLVE AND REFORM HA DRILLING UNITS TO ADDRESS FAULT

36 Jan 24, 2011

"Skip, I have someone that I can go to and answer the last questions that you ask. I'…"

36 Jan 24, 2011

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service