ronda and bruce's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Robert Duke, has anyone ever seen Erin Brockovich? Granted, it has NOTHING t…"

ronda and bruce replied Dec 8, 2010 to Driller denies that it contaminated Texas aquifer - EPA Makes Aggressive Move

73 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by jffree1

"HA!!!Oh yeah! We r with you LO1stGT!!!"

ronda and bruce replied Nov 28, 2010 to Production flow data from early Haynesville wells

23 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by ronda and bruce

"Yes, thank you Eric, VERY informative! we have been surveyed for a 24" line across o…"

ronda and bruce replied Nov 18, 2010 to PIPELINE contracts.....lets get ahead this time or is it too late

107 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by ronda and bruce

"I agree Jack Blake!!! Here's my 2 cents' worth : GO HAYNESVILLE SHALE!!!!!"

ronda and bruce replied Nov 12, 2010 to Haynesville Shale & GHS Members Highlighted: "SHALEIONAIRES" on 60 Minutes this Sunday Evening

95 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by GoshDarn

"Thanks Steve! we will be closely following this site, as activity is really picking…"

ronda and bruce replied Sep 6, 2010 to Surface estate vs Mineral estate

10 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by ronda and bruce

"Thanks Henry, I did and it touched on alot of areas of concern for us. I guess my co…"

ronda and bruce replied Sep 4, 2010 to Surface estate vs Mineral estate

10 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by ronda and bruce

"mj: no, not yet. I am going to look into it in about a month; we r out of state now…"

ronda and bruce replied Sep 4, 2010 to Surface estate vs Mineral estate

10 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by ronda and bruce

"Chad and Mac : Thanks for the information! I am curious as well if a surface owner c…"

ronda and bruce replied Sep 3, 2010 to Surface estate vs Mineral estate

10 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by ronda and bruce

"Right after the oil bust in California in the early 80's the majors were looking for…"

ronda and bruce replied Jan 5, 2010 to Swepi (SHELL OIL) and their phenominal Haynesville Shale track record!

81 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service