Hopeful About Natural Gas's Discussions (489)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Keith - glad to see GHS back up!! I had a hard time logging into the new site…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jun 22 to GoHaynesvilleShale Announcement: It's Back up

11 Jul 7
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Thanks Keith,  I don't come here as often as I used to - or probably should. But GHS…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Sep 27, 2016 to The Future of GoHaynesvilleShale

3 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by jffree1

"Good article. I always laugh when I hear projections that promise big new benefits .…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 12, 2016 to New study shows interdependence of renewable and natural gas

4 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Steve P

"Very sad. The article says he was just indicted by a federal grand jury. From the of…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Mar 2, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Killed in car accident

6 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"I've been on GHS since late 2008. The folks on here have helped me immeasurably. It'…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Feb 29, 2016 to Reintroduction of Myself and How I Got Here: Tell Us More About You

13 Feb 29, 2016

"Thanks, dbob.  That's an interesting answer. The Canadians will find other ways to s…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Nov 17, 2015 to Keystone XL Pipeline

16 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by dbob

"It looks like the US is going to reject the Keystone pipeline to bring Canadian oil…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Nov 6, 2015 to Keystone XL Pipeline

16 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by dbob

"Toilet water for fracking! it's perfect, both from the use of water (with it's own g…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 22, 2015 to Opinion Journal: Washington Attacks Shale

11 Aug 23, 2015

"Less than 10 years ago most people who knew the word "methane" were either middle sc…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 22, 2015 to Opinion Journal: Washington Attacks Shale

11 Aug 23, 2015

"Hello, one of the professionals here (who is much more qualified than I am) will lik…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 7, 2015 to Overpaid by Chesapeake but No Details Given

6 Sep 2, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service