cca's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"It kind of uses the landowner in that case who has the pad but doesn't get any royal…"

cca replied Mar 4, 2020 to Have the laws changed on notifications given to landowners for permit requests and intent to drill?

9 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thanks Skip, that makes sense, the cross unit designation allows the drilling to sta…"

cca replied Mar 3, 2020 to Have the laws changed on notifications given to landowners for permit requests and intent to drill?

9 Mar 4, 2020

"Thanks Skip, that clears it up, I assume based on your comments, the notice for appl…"

cca replied Mar 3, 2020 to Have the laws changed on notifications given to landowners for permit requests and intent to drill?

9 Mar 4, 2020

"Thanks John for the reply, I guess the notices I've been getting were for a public m…"

cca replied Mar 2, 2020 to Have the laws changed on notifications given to landowners for permit requests and intent to drill?

9 Mar 4, 2020

"I don't think we got an AFE, but I'll have to check.  Thanks for your input Skip, Ch…"

cca replied Nov 27, 2019 to question regarding unleased land charges for plug and abandon costs

2 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by cca

"Thank You Skip, I've never posted before but have read many of your responses.  Than…"

cca replied Mar 18, 2018 to severance taxes

3 Mar 18, 2018

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service