Jesse Joyner's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Most mineral owners know that few, if any, Haynesville operators are presently payin…"

Jesse Joyner replied Sep 12 to Big Deal or Nah? LNG exporter Tellurian buying Haynesville acreage for $85.1M

25 Oct 7
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Seems that the mineral owners in those acres will probably benefit by increased dril…"

Jesse Joyner replied Sep 12 to Big Deal or Nah? LNG exporter Tellurian buying Haynesville acreage for $85.1M

25 Oct 7

"Always interesting reading your take on stuff, Paul. What's your blunt opinion abou…"

Jesse Joyner replied May 14, 2016 to Bankrupt O & G Exploration Company assets are selling for next to nothing, compared to debt, in liquidation

5 May 14, 2016
Reply by Paul Butler

"Angel or Devil or both. Let's see. Aubrey inflated the bonuses, and the lucky landow…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 3, 2016 to Aubrey Under Indictment

24 Mar 3, 2016

"Most likely the "heat" vortex that had been blanketing the East has finally weakened…"

Jesse Joyner replied Dec 28, 2015 to Jump in NG prices

4 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by bpm

"Seems to me that if a company like EXCO can make money in the Haynesville, even with…"

Jesse Joyner replied Dec 6, 2015 to EXCO's North Louisiana / East Texas Plans

3 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Skip, in the Haynesville Shale in Bossier & Caddo Parishes, do you have any data…"

Jesse Joyner replied Sep 15, 2015 to Picking Up Positions In NatGas

9 Oct 4, 2015

"That wasn't my takeaway, Jay. Somewhere back in the body of the thread, Henry has re…"

Jesse Joyner replied Aug 20, 2015 to County royalty owners arm themselves for war

126 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Franks

"Judy, for what it's worth, I've always found QEP to be aboveboard and pretty good at…"

Jesse Joyner replied Jul 5, 2015 to Chesapeake Stops my Royalty Payments

59 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Judy McDaniel

"The operator will assume that the CUL will produce hydrocarbons in equal amounts alo…"

Jesse Joyner replied Jun 11, 2015 to 3 section CUL

12 Jun 12, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service