Jesse Joyner's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Skip, no I do not have a survey plat for each of our units. It's a concern; but, lik…"

Jesse Joyner replied Apr 12 to PAYMENT FROM HORIZONTAL WELL DRILLED ACROSS SECTIONS

49 Apr 12
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Skip, I've never received such a detailed letter from one of our operators. Years ba…"

Jesse Joyner replied Apr 12 to PAYMENT FROM HORIZONTAL WELL DRILLED ACROSS SECTIONS

49 Apr 12
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Andrew, thanks for the CHK D.O. pdf. In the past I've negotiated with CHK and was sk…"

49 Apr 12
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Skip, as I've stated before, us landowners/mineral owners are lucky to have your adv…"

Jesse Joyner replied Apr 10 to PAYMENT FROM HORIZONTAL WELL DRILLED ACROSS SECTIONS

49 Apr 12
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Skip, in Louisiana, D.O.s are not required to be signed at all by landowners. Still,…"

Jesse Joyner replied Apr 10 to PAYMENT FROM HORIZONTAL WELL DRILLED ACROSS SECTIONS

49 Apr 12
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Skip, I've seen this done repeatedly with many wells. And logic dictates that a mine…"

49 Apr 12
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Always good advice, Skip. To be clear in regards to division orders, a Louisiana min…"

49 Apr 12
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"If the wells would've stayed open, then the downhole acid treatment would've been co…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 31 to Great Map of the AC

15 Mar 31
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Bob, maybe there's a chemical treatment that can counteract the clay's tendency to c…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 31 to Great Map of the AC

15 Mar 31
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Yes, interesting stuff, to be sure. Yet it's somewhat dated per the gov research (pe…"

Jesse Joyner replied Mar 25 to Great Map of the AC

15 Mar 31
Reply by Jesse Joyner

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service