RONNY's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not like I didn't already have enough reasons not to live there.  They just kee…"

RONNY replied Apr 23, 2021 to Washington State bans gas cars by 2030 – the earliest in the US

23 May 2, 2021
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/18/texass-blackouts-are-the-result-of-unreliable-g…"

RONNY replied Feb 18, 2021 to The Texas grid got crushed because its operators didn’t see the need to prepare for cold weather

19 Feb 19, 2021

"thanks Skip"

RONNY replied Nov 5, 2020 to Marketed: Mammoth Minerals Haynesville Shale, Cotton Valley Opportunity

4 Nov 5, 2020

"Anyone have contact info for a Landman who may be taking leases in current Mammoth a…"

RONNY replied Oct 30, 2020 to Marketed: Mammoth Minerals Haynesville Shale, Cotton Valley Opportunity

4 Nov 5, 2020

"It will be interesting to see how they turn the wind "off" at night. "

RONNY replied May 30, 2020 to Remember "Wind Catcher"? Project Wins Approvals

12 May 31, 2020

"We should just eat the babies.  Problem solved."

RONNY replied Oct 4, 2019 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"Kind recommendation to all my fossil fuel friends.  Stay informed and don't drink th…"

RONNY replied Sep 19, 2019 to There are some things more important than the price of an mcf of natural gas or a barrel of oil

57 Sep 25, 2019

"What would it mean if the unit designation HA RA SUTT does not appear in the field c…"

RONNY replied Jun 4, 2019 to Desoto-Parish Lease Information

8 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by Hale Yayuh

"I have done much searching for the unit survey plat section on Sonris.  My eyes are…"

RONNY replied Jun 3, 2019 to Desoto-Parish Lease Information

8 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by Hale Yayuh

"I'd lay my bets with the pipeline folks before these squirrels. The Intergovernmenta…"

RONNY replied May 4, 2019 to U.S. Pipeline Boom Could End In Crisis

8 May 5, 2019
Reply by William C. Morrison

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service