Larry G Smith P.E.'s Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Keith, to a point I will agree with you but due to Greed, buying up too much Shale o…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Mar 8, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"thanks Skip, will check this one out. Have been too busy to worry about the well, fo…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Jul 30, 2015 to SONRIS Information

2 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Larry G Smith P.E.

"Thanks 30 yr -landman, you called it like it was and is. Selling long life reserves…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Oct 8, 2014 to The Top 5 Chesapeake Royalty Litigation Trends to Watch

34 Oct 8, 2014

"Better do some research 30 yr-landman. "

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Oct 3, 2014 to The Top 5 Chesapeake Royalty Litigation Trends to Watch

34 Oct 8, 2014

"They were taking LA Tax out of the Royalty Checks for the 1st year, while the produc…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Oct 3, 2014 to The Top 5 Chesapeake Royalty Litigation Trends to Watch

34 Oct 8, 2014

"CHK did and is doing the same thing here in Louisiana and with the help of a judge. …"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Jun 27, 2014 to PA Royalty Owners Class Action Suit Against CHK and ACMP for $5 Billion

23 Jun 29, 2014

"Thanks for the reply but I do have a question, if BOP were that high, why has the pr…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Apr 17, 2014 to Don Briggs: Haynesville Shale play is far from over

28 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"The Hainsville formation is a very tight formation, that is why they have to frac th…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Apr 17, 2014 to Don Briggs: Haynesville Shale play is far from over

28 Apr 22, 2014

"I would think that the lower pressures were due to less pressure used in the frac pr…"

28 Apr 22, 2014

"Skip, what pressure do they use to open up that tube area? That formation on its own…"

28 Apr 22, 2014

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service