Alan Herrington's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Aethon is certainly drilling some strong Western Haynesville wells, as good as Comst…"

Alan Herrington replied Apr 11 to Monster’ Gas: Aethon’s 16,000-foot Dive in Haynesville West

4 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"Speaking of which, I inherited mineral rights in a 20-acre tract here in Anderson Co…"

Alan Herrington replied Mar 31 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"No idea how many acres...and I'm not going to be sifting through 14,000 leases to fi…"

Alan Herrington replied Mar 31 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Comstock has made another major acquisition!  In a 282-page assignment document file…"

52 Apr 1

"It appears that Jerry Jones and the rest of the Comstock leadership have determined…"

Alan Herrington replied Mar 29 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Could be, but Aethon has shown no signs of aggressively expanding its position.  The…"

Alan Herrington replied Mar 29 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Comstock continues to expand its lease area!  In two assignment documents filed in A…"

52 Apr 1

"I track monthly revenue reported by Comstock to the Texas Comptroller's Department v…"

Alan Herrington replied Mar 28 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Jerry Jones is clearly taking a longer-term view regarding gas prices.  Comstock has…"

Alan Herrington replied Mar 27 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Rock Man will know more than me, but I've heard $25 to $30 million for the deeper we…"

Alan Herrington replied Mar 26 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service