Francis Mayo's Discussions (294)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Cute, but I would suggest Uber in lieu of comedy. I do not know where all of you gre…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 9, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"Who knows? Could be enjoying a Pacific breeze near the Costa Rican estate of the oli…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 9, 2016 to Bloomberg: The last days of the King of Shale (pain?)

1 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Francis Mayo

"Nothing is definite concerning this character. Dead, alive, whacked, or suicide, the…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 9, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016

"No, he will not rest in peace because the extent of his scam will slowly be exposed.…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 8, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016

"That is not even important. I am talking perspective, as you requested we value. Reg…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 8, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016

"I am all for keeping perspective. We have a candidate for the presidency, who as US…"

36 Jun 13, 2016

"I did not miss it, but my point is if you want to wail and eulogize this elite socio…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 6, 2016 to What People in Oklahoma are Saying About McClendon

10 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Paul Butler

"Well, I have seen stones thrown quite often. They are usually thrown at any question…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 5, 2016 to What People in Oklahoma are Saying About McClendon

10 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Paul Butler

""Elite deviance" and convenient and "timely" deaths seem to go hand in hand on the r…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 3, 2016 to 911 calls describe accident.

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Francis Mayo

"Well stated Mr Joyner. We could add that a prolong pleadings process for civil litig…"

Francis Mayo replied Mar 3, 2016 to Aubrey Under Indictment

24 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service