Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (14,067)

Discussions Replied To (8079) Replies Latest Activity

"Will do.  I read it on Shaleforum and it was labeled as being posted in the Arkansas…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied yesterday to Investors Squeezing Oil & Gas Developers To Cut Methane

2 yesterday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thanks for the additional information, Gayle.  The problem here is Indigo, not Ruffi…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied yesterday to Indigo in DeSoto

18 yesterday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Good catch.  Ever wonder how many of the allocation calculations may be incorrect?"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Wednesday to Figuring royalty on cross-lateral units

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Steverino86

"Site Rules and Disclaimers THE VIEWS EXPRESSED, by any member(s), ON GoHaynesville…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Wednesday to Anybody know anthing about Tejon Royalties

24 yesterday
Reply by SarahKathryn Sanders

"Since you state that "they give this to all the people they deal with", do you know…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Wednesday to Anybody know anthing about Tejon Royalties

24 yesterday

"It's a general "fishing" letter.  My clients receive them semi-regularly.  I think t…"

24 yesterday

"Yep, Chesapeake has cut a lot of corners with their Haynesville operations however t…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Wednesday to Figuring royalty on cross-lateral units

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Steverino86

"George, you know that "professional' or "non-professional" is a subjective term.  Yo…"

24 yesterday

"SS and Steverino,  the allocation formula is straight forward however I think it is…"

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Steverino86

"George, you informed them?  And, they are changing it?  Please be more specific.  Ar…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Tuesday to Anybody know anthing about Tejon Royalties

24 yesterday

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service