Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (14,591)

Discussions Replied To (8471) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, drillbit.  Good to hear you have a solution. "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied 8 hours ago to Range Resources Statement Issues

11 5 hours ago
Reply by Larry James

"Thanks, Larry.  Welcome to GHS.  Since you have no trouble with Energy Link, drillbi…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied 10 hours ago to Range Resources Statement Issues

11 5 hours ago
Reply by Larry James

"Colleen, if you need a referral for some legal assistance, please let me know. "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied 12 hours ago to Range Resources Statement Issues

11 5 hours ago
Reply by Larry James

"I thought so.  LOL! "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied yesterday to Leasing in EF, WF, and Northern EBR

42 yesterday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Dion, thank you for the clarification and the dissertation.  :-)  You really should…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied yesterday to Leasing in EF, WF, and Northern EBR

42 yesterday

"John, I sat with Paul at the DUG Haynesville Conference in Shreveport today.  Welcom…"

42 yesterday

"Yes, patience is highly suggested.  I think EOG will not go away with one test well.…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Wednesday to Eagles Ranch 14H #1

185 yesterday
Reply by David Crockett

"All you will find is in the SONRIS Data Access Well file.  I wouldn't get too concer…"

185 yesterday
Reply by David Crockett

"What info are you looking for? "

185 yesterday
Reply by David Crockett

"Jeanie, case law makes it tough to certify a class of mineral lessors.  They do not…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Wednesday to Range Resources: Suggestions for Lessors and Unleased Land Owners

6 on Wednesday

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service