Hale Yayuh's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Must've been another county because your description would not be San Augustine. "

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 14 to Texas Smackover Lithium Play

31 on Tuesday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I detest CHK. Shady company. SWN is much more ethical. I hate to see this merger. I…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 11 to CHK Press Release - Merger with SWN - 1/11/24

19 Jan 22
Reply by Jimmy Hamiter

"For some reason, I can't reply directly under your post, Skip. In answer to your que…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 8 to Smackover Lithium Play - South Arkansas and East Texas

189 Feb 24
Reply by Sam Goodman

"I just got a royalty check for a small mineral interest for Smackover bromine from s…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 8 to Smackover Lithium Play - South Arkansas and East Texas

189 Feb 24
Reply by Sam Goodman

"Larges areas were leased in Arkansas counties that are much more highly prospective…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 2 to Lithium Lease Offer

2 Jan 2
Reply by Hale Yayuh

"What a can of worms. But a true negative/risk for mineral owners of natural gas prod…"

Hale Yayuh replied Nov 28, 2023 to Giant batteries drain economics of gas power plants

3 Nov 29, 2023

"Ugh. I hate to see CHK taking over another company. This keeps happening and I do no…"

Hale Yayuh replied Oct 18, 2023 to Natgas producer Chesapeake explores buying Southwestern Energy

3 Oct 19, 2023
Reply by Prosperity

""Bernstein has two main differences with EIA assumptions. First, the DUCs being coun…"

Hale Yayuh replied Aug 19, 2023 to Haynesville DUC Count Questioned as US Gas Production Forecast to Slip

4 Aug 20, 2023

"Good answer! The article, in part, makes me think of field drilling life. Say one th…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 22, 2023 to US Shale Drillers Are Ready to Weather Any Downturn, Kimmeridge Says

9 Mar 22, 2023

""If you grow, you accelerate your inventory problem"... what do you think he means b…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 22, 2023 to US Shale Drillers Are Ready to Weather Any Downturn, Kimmeridge Says

9 Mar 22, 2023

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service