Tom Foster's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, a few weeks has now turned into a few months, as I await a response from BPX o…"

Tom Foster replied Feb 9, 2023 to Court Rules Operator Falsified Test and Production Reports to Maintain Lease

22 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I am rather enjoying the sleuthing phase of this project at the moment.  Once I see…"

Tom Foster replied Sep 7, 2022 to Court Rules Operator Falsified Test and Production Reports to Maintain Lease

22 Feb 9, 2023

"If more than a year passes with no payment on a producing well, no matter how small…"

Tom Foster replied Sep 6, 2022 to Court Rules Operator Falsified Test and Production Reports to Maintain Lease

22 Feb 9, 2023

"Thank you both for your responses and very helpful information.  I plan to get righ…"

Tom Foster replied Aug 21, 2022 to Court Rules Operator Falsified Test and Production Reports to Maintain Lease

22 Feb 9, 2023

"Thank you, Skip.  I will further show my appreciation by sending in a donation to G…"

Tom Foster replied Aug 20, 2022 to Court Rules Operator Falsified Test and Production Reports to Maintain Lease

22 Feb 9, 2023

"Thank you for your valuable input, Skip.   Seems one has to really be on top of all…"

Tom Foster replied Aug 20, 2022 to Court Rules Operator Falsified Test and Production Reports to Maintain Lease

22 Feb 9, 2023

"Thank you very much for that information, ShaleGeo. Strange that I have received no…"

Tom Foster replied Aug 19, 2022 to Court Rules Operator Falsified Test and Production Reports to Maintain Lease

22 Feb 9, 2023

"Skip, I have wondered about this issue as well. Long story short, I own a 4.3 acre t…"

Tom Foster replied Aug 19, 2022 to Court Rules Operator Falsified Test and Production Reports to Maintain Lease

22 Feb 9, 2023

"Had I not read closely, would have overlooked the activity in Natchitoches and Webst…"

Tom Foster replied Mar 24, 2013 to OIL AND GAS NEWS - MARCH 17, 2013 - shreveporttimes.com

2 Mar 24, 2013

"Hale Yayuh, probably because a confidential discussion with a friend was, in turn, w…"

Tom Foster replied Mar 24, 2012 to Anadarko Haynesville Shale "Liquids" Play (3/13/12)

30 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by JHH

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service