diana canady's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Spring Branch.  On horizontal LCV wells that I've looked at, it appears to me…"

diana canady replied Jul 10, 2011 to Standard HA Decline Rates - Are they based on chokes being left at their original settings?

29 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"Thanks Les.  I did not realize that.  Sorry.  It was the decline rate that caught my…"

diana canady replied Jul 9, 2011 to Standard HA Decline Rates - Are they based on chokes being left at their original settings?

29 Jul 10, 2011

"I should have said LCV.  The decline rate is very interesting to me on some of these…"

diana canady replied Jul 8, 2011 to Standard HA Decline Rates - Are they based on chokes being left at their original settings?

29 Jul 10, 2011

"Thanks for posting this example HS Well Decline Curve.  Do you have anything similar…"

diana canady replied Jul 8, 2011 to Standard HA Decline Rates - Are they based on chokes being left at their original settings?

29 Jul 10, 2011

"Thanks for the clarification.  I am talking about Louisiana, though."

diana canady replied Feb 3, 2011 to What Price Are You Getting for Gas? Last Update: March 25, 2011

497 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Linda Whatley

"What if some severance tax WAS withheld from a horizontally drilled well (prior to p…"

diana canady replied Feb 2, 2011 to What Price Are You Getting for Gas? Last Update: March 25, 2011

497 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Linda Whatley

"I have concerns about timely divisions in Louisiana too. Someone told me that even w…"

diana canady replied Mar 10, 2010 to How long does it take to get division orders after well completion ?

5 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by w.r. frank

"Thanks for the reply! That is very clear. I should have said that I am in Louisiana…"

diana canady replied Mar 10, 2010 to How long does it take to get division orders after well completion ?

5 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by w.r. frank

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service