Kurt Grussendorf's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Fantastic article! Thanks for sharing. With our huge national debt we keep spending…"

Kurt Grussendorf replied Oct 16, 2010 to Wall Street Journal: "Shale Gas Will Rock The World"

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Kurt Grussendorf

"Electro: Great video on farcing! EOG/Whitney is using my land to access water from T…"

Kurt Grussendorf replied Jan 19, 2010 to Would 20 Fracturing Stages be unusual on the 5,000-foot lateral of a horizontal well?

7 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

"Hi, Baron. I am stuck here working in Pensacola, Florida. But I hear the fishing is…"

Kurt Grussendorf replied Nov 14, 2008 to Any news on Pipelines in Converse/ Bear Creek/Jolly Roger Marina area

12 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"Howdy, Two Dogs! You certainly know alot about the property. I was aware of the dry…"

Kurt Grussendorf replied Nov 14, 2008 to Any news on Pipelines in Converse/ Bear Creek/Jolly Roger Marina area

12 Nov 14, 2008

"Thanks, Gawain. Yeah, you are right. Just enjoy the view! Except I am not retired ye…"

Kurt Grussendorf replied Nov 13, 2008 to Any news on Pipelines in Converse/ Bear Creek/Jolly Roger Marina area

12 Nov 14, 2008

"Hi, Gawain. Does the well have to be on the actual land or can it be in the overall…"

Kurt Grussendorf replied Nov 13, 2008 to Any news on Pipelines in Converse/ Bear Creek/Jolly Roger Marina area

12 Nov 14, 2008

"Howdy, Baron! I hired a landsman to look at all of this. I have had the land for 2 y…"

12 Nov 14, 2008

"I agree that a worldwide recession and falling commodity prices will slow gas explor…"

Kurt Grussendorf replied Nov 13, 2008 to NATURAL GAS PRICE COLLAPSE IN 2009

73 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service