All Discussions Tagged 'Gas' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Column: Saudi Arabia and New Mexico: oil price threat By Dr. Daniel Fine

For the complete article use this link--> http://www.daily-times.com/farmington-opinion/ci_26938726/column-saudi-arabia-and-new-mexico-o

Started by Robert Johnson

1 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Natural Gas Storage Report - Week ending February 7, 2014

Adubu is busy working on other matters, so I'll step in to pinch hit... From EIA: "Working gas in storage was 1,686 Bcf as of Friday, Febru…

Started by Dion Warr, CPL

4 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by dbob

Natural Gas Storage Report

Interesting how the lines from storage in 2008 and now in 2013 are almost the same now. Could bode well for pricing to hold at current leve…

Started by David

1 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by dbob

An Embedded Psychologial Support to NG Pricing

Presently, NG futures seem to have some sort of embedded psychological support that appears to extend beyond the factoring in of the demand…

Started by GoshDarn

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by P.G.

Industry touts major Mancos Shale play Estimates point to 6B barrels of recoverable oil

By Emery Cowan Durango Herald staff writer FARMINGTON – The San Juan Basin could be headed toward a renaissance in natural-gas and oil dril…

Started by John Brown

0 Apr 9, 2013

We're Headed To $8 Natural Gas

I’ve attached a link to a Forbes’ article published today predicting $8 (per mcf) natural gas pricing by the approaching winter. The author…

Started by Mike R

30 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Krkyoldhag

Natural gas vehicle bill heads to Perry’s desk

Posted on May 27, 2011 at 7:16 am by Tom Fowler in Automobiles, Natural Gas, Politics and Policy, Social The Texas Senate sent a bill to G…

Started by jffree1

2 May 27, 2011
Reply by jffree1

Briefs... from the regular session of the Louisiana Legislature

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS  First Posted: May 23, 2011 - 2:32 pmLast Updated: May 23, 2011 - 2:33 pm BATON ROUGE, La. — A New Orleans area lawm…

Started by jffree1

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by Joe Ring

Gas Processing Plants/Facilities and Compressor Stations

What is the best way to do research on companies plans to build either of these? It seems like I never hear about them until they are compl…

Started by Scott Miller

0 Mar 24, 2011

Gas Processing Equipment

Can someone with some experience explain to me the sales process for the gas processing industry?  I've got a subscription to DrillingInfo.…

Started by Jayson Feltner

1 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Les Bamburg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service