All Discussions Tagged 'leasing' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Austin Chalk leasing in Louisiana

Question: All of the large acreage landowners surrounding a small (150 acre) local subdivision in north central West Feliciana Parish have…

Started by Steve

49 May 20, 2018
Reply by ShaleGeo

New Leasing in St Helena Parish (JAN 2018)

Friends of mine who own minerals in St Helena Parish (S42, T2S, R5E) were contacted by a land agent for Amelia Resources last week regardin…

Started by J B Nabors

8 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Wayne Cook

Trinity Petroleum out of Shreveport - WHO ARE THEY?

We leased to Trinity.  Upon searching the internet for them, I see nothing! Well, very little, and no information about the Shreveport comp…

Started by Seeing Wells!

6 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Oilman28

What Lease Offers ARe You Getting These Days?

Several people have been helped by my postings on gas prices.  So I've decided to ask for your help and I'll collect lease offers.  Yes, th…

Started by Henry

0 Dec 6, 2010

WHO sets the amount that a company is willing to pay per acre?

It would be interesting for some of you landmen to give away the family secrets and explain exactly how the price is set per acre. Does the…

Started by H1

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by The_Baron

Need contact info

Who handles leasing for SWEPI/SHELL? I live out of state and have family property Desoto parish, S-2, T-12N, R-13W that we are trying to le…

Started by Randy Harris

7 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Randy Harris

I am a new member. Someone is offering me a lot more for my property than it is worth (so I thought) so after investigating I see there is…

Started by Allen Pierce- Getting closer!

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Allen Pierce- Getting closer!

The Art of the Deal??

Attached is a document from 2006 detailing the various levels of documentation in the oil & gas business. I find the parts about the Cl…

Started by sesport

8 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

Forgive me I had too much Turkey the other day. Here's goes the dumb question, of which people tell me, there are none.

As the EOG drill more wells, when they come across a unit which on first complete well, gives them no problems and produces enough to make…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

3 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

PetroHawk Lived Up To Their Word

I've been quick to criticize the O&G companies when (I felt) they deserved it. So in fairness, I have to give them their due when they…

Started by SBossierGuy

14 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by smith1

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service