All Discussions Tagged 'mineral' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carried Interest and Joint Operating Agreement

Have a carried, un-leased interest in six wells in Panola County, Texas.  Signed pooling agreement, ratified unit agreement.  Three wells h…

Started by Kenny Holloway

2 Dec 21, 2021
Reply by Kenny Holloway

Mineral rights in a Louisiana Residential aggreement to buy or sell; mineral rights left blank

During a execution of a Louisiana residential Agreement to buy or sell, the line 30-32, mineral rights information was left blank and the d…

Started by shiningwaterhole

4 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by shiningwaterhole

New lease being proposed to modernize existing well

Old lease lapsed and new well owner proposes a new lease at no cost to the mineral rights owner. Well owner to invest in modernizing the we…

Started by Jacob Boisdarc

24 May 30, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Why the H*#4@ did I sign a mineral lease?

Being part of a 640 unit is crap for the folks with small acreage. Its all a pyramid scheme. We all joined in this thing together to make m…

Started by lee

113 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by lee

Question on Selling Royalties vs. Selling Mineral Rights

Let's say I have a property and it is producing gas, and I have a lease with the operator.   Now I sell the royalties.  Fast forward to the…

Started by Henry

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Working Interest - No Notification

I have had a working interest in a producing gas well since 1980.  Recently a producer drilled a new well in the section I have an interest…

Started by Mark F

9 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Partial Release - Wellbore Only

Re: Section 10 lease provision… “In addition, Lessee may at any time and from time to time execute and deliver to Lessor or file for record…

Started by drillbit

15 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Andrew

No Royalties Paid Out for a Year

Our family has signed, the company has ran a pipeline across the property, improved the road, started drilling and installed two wells on t…

Started by Robert Bell Jr

50 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by John Brewster

Interruption of Prescription

First off, Merry Christmas to all. A quick question....  I hear everyone on this site say that drilling interrupts prescription.  But the m…

Started by Henry

8 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Henry

Reserving mineral rights

In La is there a time limt on how long a seller retains mineral rights on property sold.

Started by THOMAS WALKER

6 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Mac Davis

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service