All Discussions Tagged 'royalty' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legal Notice for Louisiana Land and Royalty Owners (Publisher Post)

Attn: Louisiana Royalty Owners Davidson Summers, APLC, together with the Smith Stag and Fleming law firms of New Orleans, Louisiana, are no…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Apr 12, 2016

New lease being proposed to modernize existing well

Old lease lapsed and new well owner proposes a new lease at no cost to the mineral rights owner. Well owner to invest in modernizing the we…

Started by Jacob Boisdarc

24 May 30, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Royalty payments delayed - interest and penalties accrue?

BP America drills a Haynesville well in the summer of 2010. First production is March of 2012, but Division Orders don't go out until Decem…

Started by Nicholas B. Couch

22 May 22, 2013
Reply by Gary Hogan

How to use the royalty calculator

Can someone tell me where to get the figures to use in the royalty calculator?

Started by Ima Dee

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Chesapeake squeezes landowners on costs amid cash crunch

STORY Donna Thornton made sure to include a no-cost provision in her contract with Chesapeake Energy Corp. (CHK) that let the driller harv…

Started by Ben Elmore

31 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by adubu

Petrohawk delays royalty checks to May 25th

Please note:  The below notice in red has been posted on PDS Energy's webpage, which is the go-to for Petrohawk's "Owner Relations Online…

Started by GoshDarn

14 May 23, 2012
Reply by wilie

What Price Are You Getting for Gas? Last Update: March 25, 2011

Hello Everyone,   Here are the latest numbers.  If anyone else wishes to participate and provide data for my survey, please follow the inst…

Started by Henry

497 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Linda Whatley

Should production volume per SONRIS equal paid volume per royalty payment?

I've just received my first royalty check from Chesapeake on a well drilled last October. Having read about some problems other owners have…

Started by Sally

29 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Donna Thornton

Chk to start deducting "some" costs from royalty cks/post production costs/Texas/Star-Telegram

If previously posted, please disregard...   http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/08/10/v-print/3282702/chesapeake-to-start-deducting.html   So…

Started by DrWAVeSport Cd1

65 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Henry

"The Mutual Benefit Implied Covenant for Oiland Gas Royalty Owners" by John Burritt McArthur

Posted this in the UMO group, however I believe this to be a good read for all GHShalers and anyone doing business with/as a mineral owner.…

Started by DrWAVeSport Cd1

0 Sep 7, 2011

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service