All Discussions Tagged 'to' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mineral rights in a Louisiana Residential aggreement to buy or sell; mineral rights left blank

During a execution of a Louisiana residential Agreement to buy or sell, the line 30-32, mineral rights information was left blank and the d…

Started by shiningwaterhole

4 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by shiningwaterhole

How to Convert **GAS PROD(MCF)** to Actual Dollar Amount

Hello.  I was just wondering could anyone help me.  Please see attached.  I'm trying to figure out how to Convert **GAS PROD(MCF)** to Actu…

Started by Thomas Cockerham

3 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Chris Linder

Time Limit on Request to Release Lease

Our lease expired the beginning of July. We have contacted our lessor and requested that they release the lease since there is no productio…

Started by Lorea Cobb

54 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James

Any drilling in or near Township 18 North, Range 14 West and Section 6?

Does anyone know if there is any drilling activity anywhere near T18N, R14W, Section 6?  I have about 200 acres leased to Sampson Contour a…

Started by Rebecca Anne Gould

0 Oct 29, 2011

Briefs... from the regular session of the Louisiana Legislature

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS  First Posted: May 23, 2011 - 2:32 pmLast Updated: May 23, 2011 - 2:33 pm BATON ROUGE, La. — A New Orleans area lawm…

Started by jffree1

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by Joe Ring

Sabine River Authority to regulate water sales outside of Toldeo Bend project.

Bring your questions to today's conference call. Today at 12:30 CDT:Frac Water Legal Issues w/James W. Pratt, Executive Director of the Sa…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Mar 31, 2011

CenterPoint to expand gathering, treating in Haynesville

Warren R. True OGJ Chief Technology Editor—LNG/Gas Processing HOUSTON, May 3--CenterPoint Energy Field Services Inc., Houston, will add mo…

Started by RAZORBACK

34 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

Crude Oil to Decline, Natural Gas to Gain

Crude Oil to Decline, Natural Gas to Gain   NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Crude prices are expected to decline this week on bearish technical i…

Started by william buckner

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by MARG

T10N-R12W: The Ninth Township-Range to Reach 36 Haynesville Units (4/8/10)

T10N-R12W has become the ninth township-range to reach 36 Haynesville Unit applications.  Several other township-ranges are close to also b…

Started by Les Bamburg

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

Punched Out Again: Judge Denies Motion to Keep Drilling Ban During Appeal

This news is only an hour old but Judge Feldman isn't going to grant the White House any delay, citing the report Salazar misrepresented fo…

Started by Rosebud

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by CRHJVILLE

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service