I was contacted this week about leasing property in the W. White survey off FM705. The initial offer is $400 p/acre bonus w/ 20% royalty. I politely countered with something more acceptable to me (if bonus is lowball, royalty will have to dramatically increase). I am not familiar with the company offering the lease. Another company (Red Hat) inquired about my A. Spear survey properties this week & an offer is forthcoming. Who else is getting contacted & what are reasonable expectations in the current market? In 2008, there was a wave of lowball offers before the big boys came though. Could this be a similar situation?

Views: 3276

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Could you be a little more specific about where your interests are located.  County and Abstract Nos. help.  The gas market, overall, is still pretty depressed.

Looks like FM705 in San Augustine county. I would not think rush of BIG BOYS in this area.

RHB is correct. San Augustine County, TX.

W. White Abstract 308

A. Spear Abstract 43

I thought I posted in SA County Group, sorry.

Do you recall what Operator has you W. White lease ??

No, the landman was out of Dallas & stated they are the only active company in SA County. I was driving & didn't write down the info. He said they were putting together a pool to drill south of Hwy 103 off FM705. My land is north of HWY 103 & would be in northern end of pool. 

What state and/or parish are you in?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service