DOES ANYONE HAVE A LIST OF THE DIFFERENT COMPANIES INVOLVED IN THESE LEASES?? WHO IS XTO?

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XTO is a big boy named Cross Timbers Energy Its one of the largest independent producers of oil and gas
I can't name all of them from memory, maybe someone can provide a link to a list. Some of the major players are Chesapeake, Petrohawk (KSC), Comstock, EnCana, Shell, XTO, and many others. XTO is a pretty big production company that has a lot of holdings both in Northwest Louisiana and Northeast Texas. They recently got bigger because they bought Hunt Petroleum, a company that had been family owned, never going public, for decades.
Is it possible to contact each and ask for an offer? Are most set up here in Shreveport now?
Absolutely, drop a message to insomniacnla and speak to her
How do you contact these companies?
How do I reach her?
they have some general phone numbers advertised for Petrohawk & Chesapeake, but that is just a message service, from my experience its not the best way to get in touch with the best offers. You call, they figure they can get you to sign cheap. I can use the numbers of some good contacts working the area around Shreveport regional airport off of the Loop for my 12 acres as well.
Is insomniacnla a rep, or landman for a certain company?
I have nothing to do with oil and gas business except that I want to obtain the best lease possible for my family.

What Haynesville is referring to is that I contacted the o/g companies through their own websites and I received a response back from 2 companies the very next morning. I know that a lot of people that have called the telephone numbers that the o/g companies advertise but no one calls them back so I emailed them at their website.

Here is a list of company websites:

www.chk.com for Chesapeake
www.cubicenergyinc.com for Cubic Energy
www.encana.com for Encana
www.petrohawk.com for Petrohawk

It was really easy to do, just visit the company website, go to either "Owner Relations" or "Investor Information" and it will let you send them an email. I included my Section, Township and Range, amount of acres, name, address and phone, when I purchased my property and when the last well produced in my section. I also told them that I knew I owned my mineral rights and that I had not leased previously.

I hope that you try this, it really works. I also hope that you get a very good offer!
www.xtoenergy.com for XTO Energy
Here is a list of the companies to date:

Chesapeake
Petrohawk
EnCana
XTO
Comstock
Cubic Energy
EOG Resources
Exco Resources
Goodrich
GMX Resources
Questar
Shell (SWEPI)
El Paso
Penn Virginia
St Mary Land
Forest
Petroquest
Berry
Cabot
Clayton Williams
Encore Operating

I think that covers it.
how many acres does cubic energy have leased in the haynesville shale?
John B, Cubic has 12,000 gross acres (6,326 net acres) in the Johnson Branch and Bethany Longstreet Fields in Caddo and DeSoto Parishes.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service