anyone know about lease offers in blanchard area?
thanks!

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We (entire neighborhood) were offered $7500 plus 25% royalty in Blanchard by Chesapeake. Next day, our neighbor received a letter offering $8750 plus 25%. Still waiting to see how high......
Blanchard area residents would be foolish with a capital F to entertain an offer as low as we have been offered. People are wanting to move too fast and accept these low-ball offers. If mineral rights around Cross Lake are worth $15,000 an acre then our mineral rights should be in the same neighborhood. Can anybody tell me why they wouldn't be?
I have a friend who is a "landman" and I can get you in touch with him. He has really helped a lot of my friends.

Patricia Watson
Stay away from the landmen until you have done your homework. They are like sharks, they smell blood and they start circling. A landman is out to help his company, not you.
The people across the street from us got $640.00 per acre for 60 acres from Chesapeak, came across the street and offered us $400.00, we got $5,000.00 an acre from a "landman". Doesn't sound like sharks to me.
Who did this landman represent?
Thanks!
Sure they are sharks. Landmen are hired to pay you the least amount of money that you are willing to accept. You took the $5000 and seemingly you are happy with it. Those of us that took the time to gather information, start a network of landowners and not be in a rush to jump on the band wagon know that your signing bonus is not only sub-standard but highly unacceptable.
Research Mommy, who offered your meighbor $8750? Do you know if it was Chesapeake or someone else?
Thanks!
I heard today that Arnie K. called landowners in the Blanchard area and told them that he had received a firm offer of $15K an acre. Of course, he wants 5% of the bonus and a cut of the royalties. If he can arrange an offer of 15K, people, you are nuts not to think that you can do it without the aid of people of his ilk.
5% of the bonus is ok.......but a cut of the royalties should be reported to BBB
Mopar, it was Twin Cities repesenting Chesapeake.
goodrich anybody?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service