OK, Jack just came to a realization.  Is a NG powered car a bomb?  NG has a lower flash point and will explode easier than gasoline.  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do they armor the natural gas fuel cell in vehicles or what??????????  Help Brother Jack understand...........................

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Logger the explosion factor didn't seem to hurt sales of the Ford Falcon or Mustang when they first came out. Then again times were different back in the early 60's. I would rather blow up than burn up.
Jack Blake would prefer to blow up. Exploding to death would beat burning to death.
jackblakehaspoken
jack i think either one might beat getting taxed to death!
I just want us all to be safe so we can live a long long life and enjoy the rewards of the Haynesville Shale...............
With the price of NG in the $3.30 range, and dropping there is no chance of the live long and prosper model that can be depended upon. Royalty owners can only look forward to decreased payments in their checks.
Yep, maybe with the current and prices for ng it may be that they develope produce the HS at a slower pace. This will allow for even better technology to be developed (ie recycling water, better frac materials, etc). It will also make it where I will have to ensure I leave a good will and directions for mineral estate.
JB
Unfortunatly Jack the need to maintain leases will force companies to contiue drilling, not just in the HA, but elsewhere as well, (Marcelleus, Bakken, Barnet, Eagle ford, Antium, etc....)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service