I've seen on on other threads here where they were talking about "$200 a rod". But can't find it now. I'm talking about the the line from the well. Is there a better way (More $$$'s) to negotiate these things? Thanks.

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably what you are referring to is a "rod" - which is 16.5 feet.
Haha, Yes, a rod. My cigar habit rearing it's ugly head. Thanks for the correction.
Have you heard any figures for Road R/W prices per rod?
I thought I saw $200 a rod. Is anyone getting different? This would be in RR on farm land.
Same price for RR and Pipeline RW?
This seems to be about the going rate. Interesting though, last fall the initial offer was only $100 a rod.
I just got a wooping offer of $25 a rod.
Way too cheap! Out of curiosity you might try calculating the price per acre. Multiply the length of the pipeline x the width to get the square feet and divide that by 43,560 (square feet in an acre). Most of us think of land in terms of acres not rods. Knowign the acreage gives you a clearer picture of the value. At least to me it does.
I thought is was way too cheap too. It infuriates me that they leased my 275 acres at 200 per acre and aren't even willing to throw me a bone for RW.
Were they open to negotiation, or was $25 their final offer?
They are going to need to be open to negotiation.
I just assumed with all ot the advertising about how they care about the relationship from the first handshake, etc., that they would've made a better effort on the price.
You wouldn't be talking about EnCana would you? I've heard those commercials.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service