Camterra has drilled a well and capped off in this section. I am told by the landman that this is NOT Haynesville Shale but Cotton Valley. This is the same landman that signed EVERYONE in the neighborhood for $100 - $300 an acre (except me). If anyone lives in the Woodlin Park Area in Stonewall and has NOT signed a lease - please post here and maybe we can get together to get more for our land. I have been offered $1000 recently by the same guy that signed everyone else.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I spoke with a rep from Camterra and he told me that the Bozeman well was a pretty good well but he wouldn't go into any details. Has anyone heard what kind of numbers this well is doing?
Hi, Terri, yes i live in this section and still have not signed my portion of the land me and my ex husband own. Yes camterra landman did offer me $1000. for my portion, but it is still not right knowing that a well has already been drilled and flowing. Who have you been talking to.
I think the man's name from Camterra is Bob Massey. He is the same man that came around before the well was drilled. I pulled the well information and it shows that they are at 12,000 feet. I just don't trust this guy. I am not doing ANYTHING until I hear from my attorney.
Yes that is one of them but i have been talking to a man by the name of David Harris a landman. When i first talked to Camterra they wanted to know how much i wanted. i just replied $3000. and they told me i would not be leasing with them... but i work for a landmen with Chesapeake and they told me since there has already been a well drilled and flowing that $1000. was good. don't seem right to me, but then they said if i did not sign a lease with them i could be forced to pool and that means i would have to wait until payoff which could be 10 years from now for royalties. I think i got screwed both ways.... as they forgot to get me to sign on the property 2 years ago when it was $100 an acre. my ex did sign his portion but back then i thought it was for the whole thing not just his portion.
Well the way that I look at it - it's money that I didn't have to begin with so I am just gonna wait and see what the attorney says. I think that they have to give you (3) reasonable offers before they can force pool.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service