Patterson just stood a rig up at the end of Montgomery Crossing Rd. in Bossier Parish. I'm not sure if it a HS well or not. I will try to find out soon. If it is and it comes in good, It is less than 10 miles from Doyline. They may start putting pressure on people to try and get them to sign before the results of this well are posted. This well is very near the Webster parish well. I also hear talk of proposed wells across from palmeto beach,across the lake near the port of bistineau and spurgin rd. Everyone keep an ear to the ground.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will do. Coming to the meeting? They are putting pressure on the other side of us. Didn't even know that had started back up.Who Is Patterson drilling for ?
Muddigger, do you happen to know the Section-Township-Range for this location? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
Okay, Done a little investigating and this is not an HS well. It's listed as 9999' deep and I don't think that would get into the HS and it is a vertical well. J-W Operating
25-17N-11W
Think they are happy to hold by production ? They must know its here if they don't need to prove it !

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service