Could someone please clear up this misinformation about this photo? Everyone was quick to assume this was the Messenger Well since it was upload by a Messenger. Could we get the real facts about this photo being allot of people are waiting on this well to know if our land leasing will increase or decrease. This well is very important to alot of people and we don't need allot of speculation that isn't true. Thank You.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will have to say that I too fell for it. I know I check the site every morning. When I check it sunday morning and seen where it had been post in the early morning hours and it had show a Messenger had loaded it and I look to see they had never made a post on the site and had been a member since June 15 of course I assume like everyone else did it was the messenger well but I believe she wanted us all to think that or she would had post it was the Westdale well so I believe the laugh was on us. Its getting to the point not sure who or what to believe any more.
There are many people on this site that depend on it for factual information. Posting of misleading photographs as jokes should not be allowed. At the very least the moderator should have pulled this photo as soon as it was revealed to be a hoax. I know in the future any postings from Ms Messenger will be treated with suspicion.
Possibly the moderator could provide a link where members can de-bunk misleading information.
The picture is from the well that was set in last month at Westdale in Red River Parish from what I can tell. I drove by that well in June and it was flaring up like that and I remember it being in the middle of a bean field.
Thank you for this info. Do you know what well this is name and section, Township, Range ?
gizbeau, I will get back to you on that. I know it is at Westdale, just about a 1/2 mile west of HWY 1 on Parish Road 402

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service