I just found this site today...and I am very impressed. I have been looking for information on what is going on in the Andersen and Shreve Island sub-divisions? Does anyone have any information? thanks in advance, Nic

Tags: andersen, island, shreve

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same Nic I emailed Bobs phone ## to?? If so call him! He has that info for you
Speaking of that...thank you so much for all the info. I had not checked tha email for about a week, and i will be honest with you...i forgot that I had even asked you for that info. Thanks so much for getting all of that information for me. I am going to call Bob, I just wasn't sure if it was to early.
I got his answering maching, I will try back in a little bit. On the email you said 28 per acre...is that $28,000?
I think he did say that Of course those are 1/4 acre lots... So better!!! Also a good point I read or heard very recently to try to get people in your neighborhood assc. to push for instead of royalties such as 25% try to get a percent of production that gives a better return on small lots...... I think it's like 1% of production maybe slightly more I don't have all the ins and outs of that comment and I am not a oil and gas pro!!! Also Nick you are very welcome I'm sure people here who are in the know can help you alot!! OH that's Bob's Cell ## He was probably at church
Also go to the Hot Spots topic and click on the little tiny area map that Har made and find your area and change your MO!!! Lets others see what area your in
OOPS starts with Call To Organize and a picture of a little map it's easy to get lost on here theres so many topics going on.........
Chect out the ShreveCentre Coalition story in today's Shreveport Times or look for the SCC post on page 3 of this discussion.

ShreveCentre Coalition Incorporates, Announces Goals
http://haynesvilleshale.ning.com/forum?page=3

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service