Here is the map.

Views: 29

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wiley, is that red line in the Goldonna area significant for me in the 12N 6Wrange?
Can anyone explain the map? red lines?

Thanks
bigball: this is what wiley said last night when he was trying to figure out how to post the map.....

Seismograph testing in Natchitoches in the 1980sPosted by Wiley on July 21, 2008 at 12:16am

Request Sent! View Discussions

I have composed a map showing the areas tested by Dee Exploration, Seiscom Delta, and seismograph Service corp in the 1980s with a heavy concentration in the area just south of Red River Parish and a couple of areas to the east, west, and south of Natchitoches. I can show the location of all their tests but can not supply the results of those tests. However you can easily see by where the test lines crossed as to where they had favorable results. I was the Head Surveyor on all these tests. I will post the map if someone will tell me how to do so.

So, with that explaination I'm trying to see if this is a good sign for me..coupled with the fact they are doing 3D work now on my property..12N and 6W range...

Natch
That's what I'm hoping for with SEI doing 3D on my property now. They must have thought the area was viable to spend the dollars it costs to do 3D. Thanks for the encouragement

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service