Do you think the city of Shreveport getting to involved could RUIN this for everyone...... like things in the past as far as companies and bussiness trying to come to this area?

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is up with Twin Cities? I live in Dogwood and the HOA has negotiated with them. We have until July 16 to sign.
A reminder that the city of Shreveport is having another forum today at the convention center down town. There will be free parking and free child care. We will have members of the state mineral board and conservation board along with other experts and a great presentation by the president of a homeowners association from Fort Worth who has helped negotiate their lease up to $27,000 and 25%. We will also have a couple of hours for questions and some time with the panelists at various tables for one on one discussion. The last forum had 1300 people show up and was very informative.
Yes, it is disappointing that the mayor in Bossier hasn't done anything or at least stood beside Mayor Glover during these events. I live in S. Bossier (outside city limits) and know for a fact that Petrohawk owns the majority of leases in this area. I haven't signed anything yet, but I am one of only a few that I know of. Twin Cities has contacted me and so has Petrohawk but I haven't discussed any recent numbers with them and it will probably be a few weeks before I know more. Initial offers in Dec 07 to Jan 08 was $250 per acre and 1/8 royalties. Many who accepted this in my area are very disappointed and felt that the O/G reps mislead them as we were all told that they had no plans to drill now, just looking further west from the Elm Grove Fields. Unfortunately, many of these people are friends and wish my HOA would have done something as a community back then, even if my bonus/royalties wouldn't have been as good then as today.
I think it could.
I think that this is an attempt another to control.
Why doesn' t Haynesvill Shale just "Get out of here".
The community is torn apart on other issues. We don't need another issue.
Our land and our homes will be taken and we will have nothing. Haynesville Shale will have everything. Get rich or richer the honest way. Work and sweat for it the way it is to be done. Don't take from others.
quote by Britiney Spears...."Huh?"
At least the city of Shreveport is getting involved. I live in Bossier and they have done nothing. I had to attend Shreveport meetings because Bossier has choose not to get involved as far as i know.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service