I inquired with this company about where exactly are they leasing land right now. I was told they are interested in land in township 10n-18n range 9w to 16w. She said that was all for now but that may change.

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont know it is all greek to me. I just moved here from Kansas City and found out I step into a big pile of crap as I would call this whole mess. The lady I was in contact with is Brittany Oliver. Her email is boliver@petrohawk.com
Petrohawk has negotiations going all over Caddo and Bossier Parish through various frontmen. Don't let them fool you into believing they are only working a certain area because that is not the case. They are working larger tracts first though.
JUST WAIT UNTIL CHK RELEASES THE NUMBERS FOR THERE WELL IN 28-15-15. IT WAS COMPLETED MONTHS AGO... THEY'RE WAITING AS LONG AS POSSIBLE TO RELEASE THOSE NUMBERS,, THEY'LL KEEP PAYING THE FINES AS LONG AS THEY CAN TO KEEP THE NUMBERS TO THEMSELVES.
You see this is what am talkin about! It is a darn shame I have to try to school myself as much as I can without having to go back to school so I dont get taken advantage of by someone with more knowledge than me. OR like you said being taken advantage by someone who is withholding info. Let me put it like this I dont want to be thrown on a football field in the middle of the game without the gear to protect myself.
I agree, CHK completed a well in 22-15-15 in March, Sonris shows it in the shale but CHK is not releasing production numbers. The well in 23-15-15 is vertical and not very deep, not the greatest production numbers but they have just re-permited for an additional well in that section the first of the month and CHK has the rig in place. Section 22 also has an expired permit but the owners are saying that there will be at least two more wells in the Section by the end of the year.
Where is T28? Isn't that Arkansas?
What range and what direction? Township 28 north or south?
I for one in my notes refer to S-T-R not T-R-S.
Are you saying Township 10 through 18, including Township 14?
10 through 18 so they say
I talked to them last week and they told me that they were not leasing in the 18N15W area. The person that I talked to said that they were not allowed to lease anything north of the Cross Lake bridge.
I talked to them this morning and i am in the Lakeview subdivision in T18 R14 Sec 30 and they told me that they are leasing in my area and took my info. for someone to get in contact with me.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service