INTERESTING TO SEE PETROHAWK RELEASE THEIR NUMBERS SO QUICKLY ON ELM GROVE #63. IT WAS COMPLETED LESS THAN A MONTH AGO. MEANWHILE CHESAPEAKE IS PAYING FINES TO NOT REVEAL THEIR NUMBERS. THEY ARE KEEPING THERE NUMBERS CLOSE; WHILE SELLING OTHER NG PLAYS TO GET ALL THE ACREAGE THEY CAN HERE. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST, FOR A REASON; EVERYONE SHOULD JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE APPROACHED TO LEASE. THATS WHEN YOU KNOW THEY REALLY WANT IT. NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU SIGN, JUST WAIT 'TIL YOU GET THE DEAL YOU WANT.

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like to me Petrohawk's stock is falling. $46 to $36 a share in less than 2 weeks. They better start announcing all of their wells!
Jaybird...i'm wondering if buying now would be a good thing?....that is hoping optimistically that the wells are producing at historical numbers!!!
Natch I seriously thought about buying in at $41 a share...man I am glad I didn't but it's looking better. I know of 2 wells that they are not announcing production. "WOSP" in one section 6 above our land...and then they just permitted a well to the right of our land in section 24...3 miles away and they are drilling at the exact same depth as they did of one of the wells "WOSP". Which is rarely used according to the code sheet on sonris lite.

It's just a wild and crazy game.
I have property in 15-15 (23) that already has a well on it. It was put in a couple of years ago. In the adjoining Section 15-15 (22) is another well completed this year. It is in the shale and shows all the drilling data on Sonris. They completed the well in 03-08 and CHK has not released any production numbers yet. Funny thing happened on Sonris, one day the Haynesville info was there, then for almost 3 weeks it was gone. The data is back now but again, no production numbers as of yet. Section 23 had a permit expire, they obtained a new permit this month and have already got the rig in place. Section 22 also had an additional permit that expired. So far a new permit has not been obtained for that Section.
Sounds like somebody might be hiding some numbers to me. All we can do is stay at the mercy of the Sonris Lite sight. Which has been very helpful to me understanding what I know now...however I wish it was updated better and more accuratey.

Lamb, it's funny how the info disappeared like that and returned...but what can you do?
THAT'S MY POINT EXACTLY. THEY DON'T HAVE THE LONG TERM RESOURCES CHK DOES.
Maybe their is some truth that Chesapeake will buy out Petrohawk. I might be changing my thought process. I said 3-4 weeks ago that it probably would not happen. But then again...maybe it will. Not starting a rumor so Petrohawk fans please don't attack me! LOL

I still don't think it will happen.

Jaybird
Rick, you are right but Chesapeake is not the big dog cause there is always a Gorrilla in the mist. Public traded stocks can be bought. You got all kinds of groups with big bucks to spend. CHK knows that game or at least the CEO does. Maybe thats why he owns so much of their stock. My advice is the same as yours "Let them come to you".
Chesapeake is looking over its own shoulder.....EXXONMOBIL!!!! you talking about a big Gorrilla in the mist.
MrC, ExxonMobil has been fairly active in Western Colorado but I agree historically the money has been focused overseas. Interestingly Mobil had the mineral rights for all the International Paper acreage in North Louisiana in the early 80's. I bet EM wished they had them now!
TRUE SCARBROCK, THERE IS ALWAYS A BIGGER FISH. BUT AUBREY IS GONNA ALWAYS KEEP THEM IN THE GAME.
Way bigger Gorillas out there than have been discussed in this thread. When it hits it will be a way bigger scream from the American public than the Dubai Ports deal or Budwiser.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service