ANY NEWS ON THE SHELL OIL CO WELLS IN NORTH SABINE PARISH????

There hasn't been any posts lately concerning the two Shell wells in North Sabine so I thought I would see what goods rumors have surfaced in the last few days. I hear that they were very good wells. Can anyone else offer anything up?

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing for sure; I spoke with Encana reps this week about property in South Desoto, and they did'nt sound like they were moving North soon. I would think North Sabine is looking good, we will know more when some of the more Southern test wells come through with data. Hope to find out more soon, but, seems like it's going to be a slower process.
Shelby
I hear that the pipeline is being laid to both the Olympia Minerals and the Murray. They must have it if they need to get rid of the gas.
JW, do you have any intel on who is laying the pipeline? I am thinking it might be Gulf South or Tennessee Pipeline.
Les B and Shalegold,
Les I am not sure which company is laying the pipeline. I am in the supply business and only know of orders for material. I will do some more checking.

Do you know if they have started the Laffitte as well? Sonris does not have any updates on these two wells. I was sure hoping Shell was going to move South instead of North.

Thanks for the info.
JW,
Can you tell me where the Lafitte well is located? Thanks!
The Laffitte well is in Desoto Parish. S032 T13N R12W I believe this is near Carmel but not certain.
Thanks. I'm in 11,11. I must be between Lafitte well and the Oxford well.
They are called "Haynesville SHALE" Wells.
The wells in question are being drilled by SHELL OIL company.
DON'T HAVE ANY INFO ON WELLS BUT AUDUBON HAS OFFERED 10,000 AND 25% OFF HWY 120 OUT OF ZWOLLE.
Nudog,
Do you happen to know the Secton, Township and Range on the Audubon offer off Hwy 120 out of Zwolle.
shell oil takes about 3 times longer to drill a well than any other company i have seen. they just do everything so much slower, but they are the enviromentally focused of all that i have worked for.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service