Areas around highway 120, 8N, 12W, Sec.13,14.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would think with all of the activity supposedly going on in Sabine, we would be hearing more about concrete offers instead of all this he said she said.
I have property in Sabine and have signed with EZminerallease.com. They are auctioning to gas companies for 3% of the bonus which has been the least percentage I have seen.
Please let us know how that works out for you.
I recieved word Chesapeke will not be leasing any more in Sabine Parish after Monday. I'm not sure if I believe this. I would like to know if it's true. I was thinking I need to find a number for their home office and call to see if this is true or not. I was in the Clerk of Courts office a Thursday. That is a busy place. Something is going to happen and somebody is going to be smiling.
I talked to some long-time friends in Sabine Parish last week. They told me a company (could remember the name) offered them $3,800 an acre back in May. They turned it down, then they were contacted by Chesapeake who asked them how much it would take to get them to lease, they said $18,000 per acre. Chesapeake turned them down. They are also in the process of trying to sign up and get bids on their minerals.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service