Once again I am frustrated with this soap opera board...not that there isn't some helpful info. But I am wondering if ANYONE has received an offer in the Blanchard area or signed a lease within the last two weeks. Two offers to our family have been withdrawn this week. Is anyone else tired of hearing about offers and not hearing about happy mineral rts. owners who have actually signed a lease lately and are happy with the results?

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you know why the offers were withdrawn?
Lou-Tex said they reneged due to "circumstances beyond their control" and Manna said they are not "leasing in our area (Blanchard) until further notice. Manna brokers for CHK.
I have not personaly seen or heard of any offers in that area, Bossier Parish, or north Caddo in over a week.
You may be happy with the results of the delay. Bids will be announced Wed, 8/13 for the state which always give a bump up for the rest of the landowners. Also, CHK is closing on a $1.47 billion asset sale on 8/15 and Petrohawk is selling more stock.
i have heard rumors that chk is supposedly gonna buy petrohawk, and that BP was fixing to start getting invovled.....thats just the word around the water cooler

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service