How long do they have to post the results? On sonris under org Id and down below the officers names, there is a red flag about civil fine has been issued. what does this mean?

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To The Informed:
What does the following mean in regards to the messenger well update on sonrislite?

08/12/2008 09 14100 COMPLETION OPERATIONS
08/05/2008 09 14100 SET 5" TO 14100 W/450 SX.
07/29/2008 09 14100 TD 7-28-08. LOGGING.

Thank You!
Natch N3
Completion operations means the drilling rig has finished and they have either pluged to abandon the site, or the production crew is coming to get all the gold from down there.
thank you kindly.

natch n3
14,100 TD means the total depth of the well has been reached and it is 14,100' deep. Logging means electronic logging is being done to determine the zones that the well has encountered.

Set 5" to 14100 w/450 sx means that they set 5" casing to 14,100' using 450 sacks of cement.

Completion operations probably means preparing for frac job.
Watch the Messenger stats. It's like cash in the Attic for Natchitoches Land owners, or should I say, cash in the Cellar!!!! If it goes sideways/ Horz. your bonus play just went up in the 15k to 25k/acre range. Don't do anything hasty or foolish, just watch and wait.
Has it gone HZ? Will that be (or has that been) confirmed on Sonris?
FOTY: This is what Jay our resident expert geologist said this in regards to the Messenger well being permitted HZ...

Reply by ShaleGeo 2 hours ago
Delete No HZ permit yet, but I will keep an eye on it.
Jay
Not confirmed, but reported by Pat Todd Jr. Everone should watch sonris very closely in the next few days. I will !!
this would be beneficial news for all of us in natchitoches parish!!!

stay tuned---
What does the red flag and civil fine mean? Anyone?
$15K to $25K if the vertical Messenger well is good, YOU ARE DREAMING. This area is for the deep players and if you get $3000/ac. you have hit a home run.
DeSotoDude, are you saying that you've heard that Messenger is a 6mmcfd vertical with 300' of shale?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service