Completion and allowable data will be online sometime next week for the Comegys 6-7H, Comegys 32-29H and the Volentine 5-33H.  I think there are additional completed and tested wells that will follow soon after those first three.  I'll post results here once the data is uploaded to the state database.

Views: 5054

Replies to This Discussion

I think that Anadarko is in the process of reassigning the rigs they have under contract.  Their other contract rigs are in E TX.  I expect one or more will show up in N Caddo when they complete the wells they are currently drilling.

once again, thanks, skip, for your informed insight.

prior to their present drilling cessation/pausation, do you know if was apc running a 1, 2 or more rig HA RA program in n. caddo parish?

jim weyland

No.  All the wells have been drilled with one rig.

thank you, sir.

I wish the completion data on the SONRIS Lite Well File, Well Scout included liquids.  I have no idea why it does not.  The following is from the Potential Reports I reviewed at the OOC District 6 office.

Volentine 5-33H:  34 bbl cond

Comegys 32-29H: 29.5 bbl cond

Comegys 6-7H: 11.15 bbl cond

Can anything be inferred about the NGL production from the condensate reported?

If Anadarko is after NGL's then the info reported is meaningless as to how good/bad these wells actually are?

jay & skip,

if they're not paying severance on the liquifiables, i'd be very surprised. but should they not be having to pay taxes on the ngls, the state of louisiana is very poorly serving its citizens.

and, if tax in la isn't due on liquifiables, then i'm certain the state is also dropping the ball inre: pipeline condensate aka "drip" and stock tank flash gas whether recovered or not. note: the ROIs should be credited with/paid for these items in addition to the plant recovered liquids nee liquifiables.

but, if my hunch is correct and severance tax is due on "saved and recovered" liquifiables, there surely has to be a documentation/paper trail. it's a given, all govt's live and breath to audit severance tax payors. 

what puzzles me is apc's continuing to drill/permit new wells in light of such poor test results.

is it possible the apc reported well test hydrocarbon rates are as low as they are due to the wells' still unloading frack water?

after all, they are each making around 1000 bbls/d of water on test. 

imo, there's no way that anyone, given current/projected product prices, could make a profit at the reported gas and condensate rates, as shown on test, especially in light of the high volumes/rates of produced water. 

i would appreciate your considered thoughts, jim

p.s. imo, even if the wells were making 10 gpm gas, i.e. exceptionally "rich" gas, they'd still be uneconomic, all other known factors held constant.

ok...after re-reading some of the previous post I think I finally grasp where NGL's come from and why the low numbers are meaningful... I think I'll mosey back over to the side lines, stay outta the way, and try to keep the old bench warm!

Jim,  I think unloading frack water may have some relevance as to IP rates there's just not enough data available at this time to make that call.  The data that I would look to first, although not included in the SONRIS Well File completion report, is TVD.  These wells are in close proximity each to the others but the lateral landing depth varies by over about 400'.

Comegys 32-29H:  1.164 MMcfd - 29.5 bbl cond 57 Grvty - FP 2351 - CP 2800 - SI 2650 - 18/64 - TVD 9772' - Perf Lat 10072-16006'

Volentine 5-33H:  5.059 MMcfd - 34 bbl cond 58.6 Grvty - FP 2808 - CP 4125 - SI 5125 - 24/64 - TVD 9874' - Perf Lat 10285-16402.

Comegys 6-7H:  3.051 MMcfd - 11.15 bbl cond 63.4 Grvty - FP 1820 - CP 5550 - Shut In 5684 - 26/64 - TVD 10168' - Perf Lat 10535-17657'.

skip, yeah, i noticed that also. unfortunately, i don't have the education/knowledge to be able to interpret what that variance is telling us.

the only thought i've had about this is that maybe they're testing different aspects of the reservoir horizon inre: to see if there's productivity differences at the top 1/3 , let's say, versus the lower 1/3  and they're doing this via drilling to different tvd's.

there's a lot of smart, knowledgeable people on this site. maybe, someone(s) will throw in with their idea(s).

jim p.s. it'll be interesting to see how deep they go with the volentine alt-2 well.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service